Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Haha.

It was so sad.. until the end xD.

Quality is TV grade. I haven't been on your site for a while, do you offer DVD's for sale? That'd be awesome.

With all the things that comes with a DVD (behind the scenes, commentary etc.), would definetely make it a highly desirable item.. especially with christmas coming.

Anywho. Kick ass. 5/5. 10/10.

Ciao.

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

Kool

I love thi.. COCK JOKE. Slight case of tourettes?

Favourite +1
5/5

(I'm Australian, sorry for the correct spelling =])

Versus (escape) Versus (escape)

Mehh..

Not really a fan.

Plus I dunno if using the reddit.com little mascot thingy is a good idea. Especially without credit.

Kidnapped by Ghosts Kidnapped by Ghosts

Really Easy...

..But still fun.

Not going to give any clues, but you can save a lot of time if you just use your initiative.

-Aidan.

Kyobi Kyobi

Lvl 22 = 132,000 Points

I got bored after 22 levels.

Good game though.

-Aidan.

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

Incredible

..As you may already know!

Why don't you shorten that paypal link? With bit.ly or whatever.

Buoy responds:

fantastic idea man thanks a lot for that one

sucks.mp3 sucks.mp3

You said..

You said you weren't good at Dubstep? Don't be a dildo, admit it - this is good.
Your bass is.. great. I can't do it, teach me? :P

Technosaur responds:

I won't lie, I did put effort into it and try to make it into a good track, but it's just not what I want to accomplish when it comes to dubstep. I want more involved in it, want more of a good vibe, but I just can't seem to do get it up there. Maybe it's something with the mixing, or melody...I just don't know. :c When it comes to music I try to take it as seriously as I can, but always get these results.

And if you want, I can gladly send you an FLP or stems of it. I love to share my stuff.

Y'ha-nthlei Y'ha-nthlei

Mann.

This is epic! Too good for NG! :P

Freakin' awesome track mate.